Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to School Time!!

Lemuel and I are both going back to school! I'm taking classes at Lanier to get my CNA, with the goal of working in hospice or Alzheimer's care. Lemuel will be starting 4th grade, believe it or not! I'm excited about myself, but it's been quite a while since I had homework and tests.

Lemuel's not so excited. Her best friend has moved this summer into a new school district. They can still play, but it isn't the same. Since they were four years old, they lived 4 houses aaway and rode the same bus. This is just a year full of changes for us.

We have an exciting school shopping trip coming up next week. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell Lemuel that I know how she feels; this is how I felt going into high school, the year that you and Caroline both moved away.
Kate