Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Guess how many tests I had this week?

This was the most ridiculous educational week in the history of me. I'm taking 3 classes. You'd expect maybe a quiz or even 2 per class, right? Maybe a test per class? This week, I had EIGHT quizzes due today, 4 more due Friday, and this is only for 2 classes. The other class has, umm, 6 quizzes and 2 tests next week, plus 5 quizzes and 2 tests for the other 2 courses. I'm totally overwhelmed!! So I'm grumpy and no one likes me today.

Lemuel had a good day. She made bracelets at camp, and is always in a good mood after a crafty kind of day.

Lily and Oliver (or as I always call him, Loliver) are mostly housetrained. Hooray!! They ran loose for 2 hours today and nobody went in the house. Now if they'd only learn to leave the cats alone....

Soon to come - a blow-by-blow recap of the deathmatch - Julie vs back-to-school shopping!!

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

That makes me feel even older!!!! I can't believe she's 9! Time flies huh? :) Hope y'all are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

you should blog more often. I know you have time with all your classes you are taking and all of these tests and quizzes. Is summer semester over yet?